Image Map

23 August 2010

Save The Best For Last.. NOT.

Well, NOT REALLY. The first three guest bloggers are making me run for my life! Haha! You guys did an amazing job and all I wanna do now is pass up on this chance and wait for Gizelle to make an appearance tomorrow. You all are making me nervous! Haha!

Anyhoo, I'm Toni of Perfumed Red Shoes and I'd like to share with you a little sumpthin, sumpthin I onced blogged over at PRS. Although its the same concept, I did make an effort this afternoon to re-do the whole thing in less than 15 minutes so I wouldn't have to re-copy and re-paste my pictures. haha. But first, I'd like to apologize for my lack of creativeness in this particular post; things have been a little difficult these past couple of days hence the apparent dehydration of my brain cells. Creative juices no more. boohoo.

OKAY. nuf said. Let's get down and dirty with business.
How To Do: Flower Nail Art

First, base color should be completely dry before making 3 blobs of lacquer on each of your nails using the ball end of a safety pin

Using the sharp end of the pin, run it across the blob in one swift motion to make them look like petals.
well, sort of :)

Using a pointed object (the nearest one I can find is a coloring pencil) dip it in lacquer and apply a small amount on the center of the petals

Finish off with a layer or two of clear or glitter top coat and...
TADA! I hope I did not disappoint. gaah. *spazzes out*

And since a fashion blog wouldn't be complete without an outfit post, here's me wearing...
bought online sweatheart dress. Sinulid cardigan. SM Dept store braided belt.
One Cebu Expo earrings. Mossimo Velika Lace-ups.

MY WARMEST THANKS to Gizelle for choosing me as one of the guest bloggers for her precious blog. I hope (again) that I did not disappoint! AND I am sooo looking forward to reading your future posts from BANGKOK! Thanks again, Gizelle!

much love,
Toni


10 comments:

Kristen Gillette said...

This post is wonderful! The flowers are so cute!

A TV and A Girl Blog

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

thx for the info..

Anonymous said...

The flowers are perfect!

julianne. said...

i wish i had the ability to do my nails that amaainzg.
they look perfect and adorable.<3

kathifoldsfive said...

i wish i could do that with my nails. your creativity is amazing. you just turned a pin into a powerful beauty object. and those shoes...gaah! gimme gimme gimme!

kathi folds five

Adonia said...

I love your nails!! I am NOT good at nails, horrible I would say... But yours look like wow! And addorable shoes. Kisses!

Cherie said...

cute tutorial! and this outfit rocksssss... :) hi toni!

Sweet said...

Wow...you can do it tonzz??? I am amazed...I am not so creative when it comes to nail polish and designs ahahaha...

I do not even know how to clean my nails arrghh...I know its so embarrassing...

take care love
great post

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

dotie said...

i've never been a fan of nail art but these are too cute and quite simple...
I need to try it out :)

eclectic du jour

The F Word Online said...

cuute nails girl ! i wish i had the patience for that

xx lue

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by!
scoops of your thoughts really make me smile...