Image Map

22 August 2010

DIY the Blonds

Hello there Vanilla Ice Cream readers, I'm Philip of Fashion Toy Gun. I guess you already know why I'm here. Before going-on to the real topic of this post. I would like to say thank you to Gizelle for trusting and choosing me as a substitute blogger. (Take care wherever you are, Gizelle! <3)

(NOTE: I'm not a really good writer. Sometimes, I construct sentences with a wrong thought or grammar. So in this case, I want you to just be cool with anything that you're  going to read.)


Now back to business...
 

I'm so happy to share this with you. Another DIY project that I made. The Blonds ala Samantha Jones on SATC 2, Rihanna, and Kristin Cavallari. Check out The Blonds' site here.  I did this one for one night only and slept on 4 am in the morning. I missed all my classes the next day because I couldn't get up for sleeping late. But hey, it turned out really good. This is just an outfit post. So If you want to see how I made the project. I'm going to write a post about it some time this week in my blog. (I don't know what happened to the memory card of my camera. It won't sync in the computer.)


 A closer look. Studs, rhinestones?, chains, and screws. LOL

 DIY the Blonds coat, Polo from Mint, Black Skinny jeans from Jag, Black dress shoes from Steve Madden, Spiked Cuffs, man-clutch from thrift shop


<3 Philip.

8 comments:

Mary Ann said...

i heart this phillip!=)
Gizelle's Guest blogger's are the best!=)

kathifoldsfive said...

now THIS is a DIY post. you are a supergenius, phillip. :)

kathi folds five

Adonia said...

tnx Gizelle for leaving us with fantastic geustbloggers. We love you!
Philip, love your jacket. But I would be a danger to myself and others in it! :)
Kisses!

Isabeau Jane said...

eccentric!

Kookie B. said...

awesome DIY! killer spikes!!!!

do drop by my blog when you have the time!

http://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com/

Sweet said...

Thanks for Gizelle, I have some word of wisdom with your artwork...

wow another person to meet...

I just met up with Gizelle today here in Bangkok, she is doing fabulous hhahaha!!! and we talk a lot hahaaha!!!!

great post darling

kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Anonymous said...

Very cool and creative!

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

so creative..

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by!
scoops of your thoughts really make me smile...