Image Map

17 April 2013

sunstyle: summer skin and fashion fest

last March 16, Vaseline collaborated with Forever 21 and Zee Lifestyle Magazine for a summer skin and fashion fest held at SM Northwing. the event couldn't have come at a better time because the sun has begun to be scorching hot and we definitely needed not just lighter and fashionable clothing but a way to moisturize our skin and protect us from the sun despite the heat. 

the host, Karla Henry's fabulous shoes!
one of my favorite looks from Forever 21's spring/summer collection. i die for maxi skirts.
i'm more bohemian than grunge but i could definitely add that luscious leather vest to my floral staples.
the kid on the right is how i hope my kid would look like. isn't she adorable?

 
the tie-dye maxi skirt and floral jeans! super chic!
another great look -- the cutouts at the back of this top and those tribal-printed shorts are L.O.V.E. oh, she's one of my favorite models too. shout out to AR! 
totally love the look on the left, even when i've gained weight and cannot wear cropped tops anymore. LOL. the tribal-printed jeans on the right are pretty too!



ira jennena and toni pino


of all events that i opted not to wear heels, i was accompanied by two tall bloggers…LOL. 
see? i knew i should've worn my heels. but these footzyfolds flats are so comfy!
sheer button-up top - props | pistachio pants - forever 21, bestowed by toni ♥ | sequined flats - footzyfolds | studded bag - thrifted | geometric earrings - lovechic.ph | silver cuffs with pink shell accents - stolen from sis | skull connector ring - downtown find | bird ring - bangkok find, gifted by mom
yes! i shaved my head --- another risk. i'm that bored! haha. so far, i love it. it gives me more character. it doesn't make me think that i'm boring when i look at myself in the mirror. i might keep this for a while.  



Image Map

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gizelle! i have to post mine. grabe na ka late! HAHAHA! also, i can grab photos of us 2? and the one with ira pud? thanks in advance! :)

toni perfumed red shoes

Dane said...

You look lovely, the hair is sooo hot!


www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

AVY said...

Looking cute! I have a real problem with men in shorts.

How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by!
scoops of your thoughts really make me smile...