before the last heave of the loot i found in bangkok and yes, before the giveaway, a few items for sale:
- an over-sized bag (just the way i like) made with faux black leather. the insides is lined with black faux leather too so it is very durable. it can carry anything and you can even use it as an overnight bag.
- a couple of printed shirts with cool animal patches. i found this right on the last shopping day. i bought 3 and had to share the other 2 even when i wanted to keep them all. this is perfect for the casual laid-back days that we all have. (admit it, you do have a shirt + shorts + flats day)
For local readers outside Cebu, standard shipping fee is P150. If you purchase more than 2 items, shipping fee is for free. Payment accepted is through PayPal, Gcash or direct deposit to my BPI account.
For Cebu readers, I can do meet-ups or you can pick the item up at Drawingboard. E-mail me so I can give you my mobile number and the directions to the Drawingboard office.
For international readers, standard shipping fee is $15. Payment is accepted only through PayPal.
now on the shopping loot:
i cannot wait to go back and shop shop SHOP! and finally....
for my 314 followers --- for the patience in reading my ramblings and nonsense. for the continued interest in Vanilla Ice Cream. for my new readers and followers. for all of you guys --- a giveaway.
just a gesture of my gratitude for helping me keep this blog alive. here's how to enter:
- you must be a follower of Vanilla Ice Cream (you're not? follow me on Bloglovin' or Google Connect now!) --- make sure to indicate in your comment where you followed me.
- ask me any question (sane questions would be greatly appreciated) or a fashion challenge you'd like me to do
- leave your full name and e-mail address (or the link to your own blog)
for additional entries (make sure to leave a comment for each):
- 'Like' the Vanilla Ice Cream's Facebook page --- there's another giveaway there too!
- spread the word ---- post a link of the giveaway on your own blog
- tweet about the giveaway! (on twitter of course, where else? LOL)
giveaway is open to local and international readers and the winner will be picked on September 24, 2010.