1) the propellers of our small plane to Dipolog -- scared the crap out of me. as it turns out, propeller planes are slow but are safer than jet engine ones. the flight was fun and really quick.
2) my mom's wedges and my studded flats. stole this shot while waiting for the procession after the Seven Last Words.
3) the Barlas -- a quick shot born out of boredom.
4) the two dresses we found at the line of thrift shops in Sindangan -- will be drooling over them as they won't fit me!
5) a shot of our entrance here at the house, with the sneak peak of the flowers for our Resurrection carro.