Image Map

07 February 2011

Style Inspiration: D&G Spring 2011 RTW

one of the best things about living in a tropical country is we can dress in spring/summer garb 85% of the time throughout the year. despite my love for the rain and colder weather for the reason to layer clothes, i have such a weakness for prints, florals and color. 

as our second trip to BKK (the shopping haven in asia nears), i have scoured Style.com for some style inspirations. this is so i know what i am looking for when i walk their huge fashion malls, markets and bazaars. first up, D&G Spring 2011 RTW:





Follow vanilla ice cream

13 comments:

Sweet said...

and YES to the maxi skirts and dresses...oh well now is the time to start saving hahaha!!!

Kisses love
Sweet
PensandLens

Reg Rodriguez said...

super inggit that you're going to bangkok!!! i suuuuper love it there :)

Melai said...

shopping ulit? kala ko ba tipid ka? hahaha. lovely inspirations! cnt wait for your loot!

Heart Charlie said...

I love EVERYTHING! That red leather jacket is superb

Jen HaHA said...

I'm still hoping for snow, but pictures like these make me yearn for spring. The four set of pics reminds me of a pattern that I saw in a fabric store and had my mom sew me for a dance in high school. Pink and green. Happy together. Thanks for sharing!
Check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

Aileen Kim said...

oh i love everything from this collection....the material, the floral prints and silhouettes are just divine!

NRC♥ said...

Love the dresses! need one

Vera said...

amazing! you know spring is coming around when florals start appearing everywhere again :)

http://project-vee.blogspot.com/

roanjean said...

Florals - I die. Haha.

dred said...

drooling!!!! i'm in love! good thing they're not hard to find in ukay. hehe

http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OMG.. the floral is identic with spring and i love it so bad..
they are so beautiful..

Anonymous said...

lovely! inspirational indeed! can't wait for summer! :)

Ninin of the two miss fits

Heloise said...

Love these dresses of D&G. Can't wait for summer too! Yesterday I bought some nice D&G underwear too. Ready for summer!!!

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by!
scoops of your thoughts really make me smile...