Image Map

22 February 2013

take risks -- start with your hair!

meet my hair that's a result of an utter sense of freedom and relief that the wedding planning is over and i get to do anything i want that will not do injustice to my beautiful wedding dress. last july 2012, when i got my roots retouched for my engagement session, i had my hair stylist promise that she'll do my hair ombre after the wedding. 

i was wed on December 22, 2012 and on the afternoon of December 31, to greet the new year I made true to that promise of changing my hair drastically. it's the craziest thing i have done appearance-wise and because it's crazy, it's all the more reason that i love it. every time i look at the blond roots, it reminds me of my vow to do the things i love and with passion. to embrace life freely and take risks. 


the photos were taken prior to our cut & style activity with islands souvenirs. i initially planned to wear denim cut-offs which has recently been my go to closet item but decided against it knowing that Eden will be there --- we have a standing joke of dressing simply every time we get together which we somehow can't manage. what can we say, we've learned a lot from Chanel -- we dress up every time we go outside because we never know we'll have a date with destiny. right? 

floral cropped top with cutout shoulders - traded with sister | jersey maxi skirt - props | mustard platforms - zalora by centropell | oversized leather bag - R.A.F. by plains and prints | rings: blue stone ring and cross connector ring - downtown finds | butterfly ring - gifted by a friend | bracelets: brown and pink stone bracelets, green spiked bracelet, chain and braid bracelet - downtown finds | wooden bangle - bangkok find | angel wing necklace - downtown find | black watch - gifted by sister

Image Map

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks great hunn!

xoxo
My Blog, Blonde but not least

Ice Goddhez Blog said...

Cool! I must try taking risks with my hair too :)

★♡ New Outfit Post (^_^) ♡★
Outfit Post: ✾ Simply Bella ✾ 。◕‿◕。

❤ ~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

dinda belle said...

In a very long time I wanna have the ombre too :( but my dad just don't let me
Cool top :D

bellepattinson.blogspot.com

Mei めい said...

love your outfit and your hair. I always want pink ombre hair :|

http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by!
scoops of your thoughts really make me smile...