Image Map

14 January 2012

cebu fashion bloggers x parade of dresses

finally got to meet Cherie of Parade of Dresses ♥

i have always been in awe of Cherie's blog and the style and photos it contains. the colorful and soft outfits, the breezy beach photos and the gorgeous afternoon sun are all elements of her blog that never cease to take my stress away. so you can imagine how excited i was, actually all of us, when she asked if it was okay to meet on january 7. in perfect timing, the meet-up was right after the maze event so even without sleep, i pushed myself to survive the night and survive i did. this is all to bond with the cebu fashion bloggers and of course, to meet the gorgeous Cherie. ♥

here the photos and i have to warn you, it's really heavy. well, what do you expect when stylish people convene. 

 Cherie and her equally pretty sister -- she's still 17 and so cute!
jerrick, a young cebuano designer , whose necklace i covet and the gomez sisters -- liezyl and chyrel 
 gillian in her tribal printed body con dress & ombre denim vest | mildred in her mixed print outfit & jaw-dropping leather skirt
 chyrel in her ooh lala red jeans and sky-high booties | vanessa in her chic navy blazer & fun earrings
 mildred and me | toni in her yummy fringe bag & gold glitter oxfords from shoe etiquette (me wants one)
chyrel, gillian, me and jerrick
the super-talented wonder kid of our group, philip lapinid and me
me with the uber gorgeous toni in her pixie hair (doesn't it suit her perfectly?)
group shot! the cebu fashion bloggers with Cherie and her sister
from the left: jerrick, eden, chyrel, cherie's sister, cherie, me, jem and liezyl

the outfit:

my gecko ring, tassel earrings and woven cuffs

my hilariously high-maintenance fringe knit top -- it was getting in everything i wore LOL


       giraffe meets leopard -- my giraffe printed wedge from shoe etiquette & mildred's leopard wedges from F21

fringe knit top - primal rave wholesale | sheer printed maxi skirt - thrifted | giraffe-printed wedges - shoe etiquette | tassel earrings - DIY | woven cuff - downtown find | gecko ring - bangkok find | chain clutch - vintage from mom 

photos courtesy of toni pino & mildred zapanta
Image Map

22 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

gizelle, gadungan gyud ta ug post. galisod gyud ko unsa na photos ang pilion so i ended up posting almost everything. mura nag album akoang blogspot. lol!

Unknown said...

swear, muadto na lagi kog aizylim next time! haha. i like your top jud!

Jenine said...

i love your outfit! :) floral skirt plus leopard like wedges. instant edgy! :)

Vina Yabut said...

I love your shoes and your high maintainance top :p Kissed from Manila! :)

vinayabut.blogspot.com

mestizay said...

you girls look AMAZING!
it is my dream to stay in Cebu for the weekend! i hope it comes true so I can be with you girls.:)

Anonymous said...

A first timer in your blog. You guys look fabulous :)

cryskay said...

lovin' your woven silver cuff! xx

Anonymous said...

The pictures are very good! :)
I like the dress in the last photo. She's a very cute girl!
Have a nice day!

E said...

Everyone looks so chic! I love your top!

Nici said...

Looks like a nice day with cool people!
And you all look great!
Nice outfit you were wearing! :)

Greetings,
Nici

yiqin; said...

would die for your shoes <3

Charmagne Ramos said...

Please join my blog giveaway here http://charmagneantonetteramos.blogspot.com/2012/01/bubbles-x-charmagne-ramos-blog-giveaway.html Thank you.

Lisa said...

I'm back! And I love the outfit. You look fabulous as always! :)

-Lisa
A Fictional Blog

WANDER SHUGAH said...

ohhh gorgeous girls!! Seeing your group photos makes me wanna transfer to cebu right away!!!

Sincerely Mally said...

I love ittttt! You look fab! So does your friends

Becky Tjandera said...

Seems so much fun! All of you look so stylish :D I love your top anyway!

Nikki Abella said...

AMAZING OUTFIT! Love love love your shoes! :)

Followed your blog, again! :) I moved to a new home, and I'll appreciate it a lot if you could follow back! :)

Thank you!

xx,
Nikki
http://chalksandheels.blogspot.com

devishanty sartonsky said...

always fun to see all the gorgeous ladies in one post :)

-luminescent-

Carmen said...

Your hair is so pretty!!

Carmen Ri.

Natasha said...

You always look so gorgeous and these photos are so lovely. It's so nice to see other bloggers meet-up and have fun. xxx

Lourdes Rona said...

I just found you! I'm also from Cebu. You're all so pretty :).

I'm obsess with make-up and beauty but now i'm into fashion!

Cheryl F. said...

You all look fabulous! Thinking of how it feels being with the fellow bloggers. Hope to join you next time :)

http://www.goddessindisguise.com

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by!
scoops of your thoughts really make me smile...