Image Map

05 December 2009

electric blue


my mom and i love bohemian clothes. we go thrifting every month to scour for one of a kind tops and clothes. never mind the brand or if it fits the trends. i love mixing feminine clothes with jeans or shorts to make it more edgy. and i love the way the suede ankle boots balance it all.

i'm making a shoutout to my friend deanne who recently messaged me in facebook saying that she checks my blog regularly to see what i'm wearing...thanks yanskie! when you get back to cebu, can i have one of your lighter coats? haha!

floral boho top - thrifted
thin electric blue belt - props
skinny jeans - chillypapa
suede ankle boots - mongkok ladies market
glasses - thrifted at P80

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by!
scoops of your thoughts really make me smile...